Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.
Londono products have one year guarantee from the date the product is purchased; it covers damage due to manufacture or faulty material.
This guarantee does not cover damage due to product misuse or unauthorized repairs
Care and maintenance
Our products are manufactured with the best selection of leather and carbón fibre,
however there may be some characteristics such as marks and wrinkles which do not affect the quality of the product.
For maintenance purposes use ONLY specialized leather cleaning products and follow the instructions. Do this at least three times per year.
The products will last for several years if you follow the tips below
1. Clean leather and carbon fibre with soft, dry cloth. Never use chemicals such as Acetone, Gasoline and alcohol.
2. Wipe off immediately in case the product gets wet. Let it air dry.
3. Never store in plastic bags.
4. Keep the products away from cosmetics, food and oils.
International shipments may be subjects to taxes and other fees, which will be assumed by the buyer.
• By your use of the website you are agree to not use any of the content of the website for commercial purposes unless you have been permitted by Londono.
• Unless you have been specifically permitted, you are not authorized to copy, any of the products shown in this website for commercial purposes.
• You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with, modifies, alters or disrupts the Website
• The pictures, texts, videos and images in this website are property of Londono, they cannot be used for commercials purposes unless you have been permitted.